Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and, above all, fun. FIS is seeking a Senior Copywriter to join our dynamic team.
The Senior Copywriter will work to understand business goals and user needs, then help translate messaging, style guide, tone of voice and other internal guidelines to create direct, engaging content. The right candidate will be able to turn complex financial data into easily digestible content that increases key marketing metrics including brand awareness, engagement, click-through and conversion.
About the team
The content marketing team creates the fuel that drives the marketing engine. We develop value propositions, messaging, branding, and packaging of strategic solutions and key cross-company initiatives.
We craft hero content via signature research programs that build awareness, authority and trust. We create halo content that delivers engagement, buyer experience and relevance. We produce hygiene content to fuel inbound and outbound GTM, ABM and internal readiness.
We are a global team of over a dozen content professionals and 30+ contractors & vendors who create high-performing content for stakeholders across all lines of business and internal/external corporate teams.
What you will be doing
You will be creating content to fuel multi-platform programs that build and extend our reputation as a leading global fintech, deepen our relationships and, most importantly, drive revenue through engagement. You will work closely with internal stakeholders and project managers under the leadership of the Editorial Director to deliver direct, actionable copy.
• Proofing and creating marketing content including websites and landing pages, emails, infographics, white papers and e-books, and more
• Collaborating with subject-matter experts, go-to-market teams, internal stakeholders and experts, and thought leaders
• Ensure all content is on brand and meets the expectations of the style guide, tone of voice guidelines and industry best practices with guidance from the Editorial Director
What you bring
• Creativity and serious storytelling chops
• The ability to write a great headline and make complex fintech concepts feel simple
• A collaborative spirit and excellent interpersonal skills
• Determination to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
• A digital-first mindset
• The ability to meet or exceed deadlines
• 5-7 years' experience as a B2B marketing copywriter
• Comfortable familiarity with AP style
• Easy management of multiple, shifting priorities and short deadlines
• Excellent writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail
• The ability to work closely with a diverse team
• An impressive portfolio including examples across platforms and mediums, including conceptual work
• Familiarity with Workfront as a project management tool
• Demonstrated integrity, maturity and a constructive approach to challenges
• Extra points if you also bring agency and financial services experience
What we offer you
• A high-pace job that offers a wide range of opportunities for growth
• A competitive salary and benefits
• Extensive career development tools, resources and training opportunities
• The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services and technology
• A remote role in a company built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.