Guild is hiring a Learning Solutions Principal to join our team within Guild’s new Learning Marketplace division. You will play a key role in discovering and developing new strategies for leading educational institutions and other learning providers to serve working adult learners, with a particular focus on Guild’s current and future academic partners.
Guild operates on the cutting edge of the Future of Work, partnering with the United States’ largest companies to innovate on how to educate and up-skill millions of employees. We connect Fortune 1000 employers with our academic partners to scale education and workforce training across industries. The Learning Solutions team is responsible for working with both Guild’s academic partner institutions as well as other universities and learning providers to scale their new program efforts, learner experiences, online learning, and strategic initiatives related to working adults.
As a Principal, you will:
- Collaborate with leaders across departments to conceptualize, design, and lead multifaceted engagements with Guild’s academic partners and other universities and learning providers
- Translate Guild’s vision and goals into strategies for the broader Learning Solutions team
- Cultivate strategic relationships with Guild’s current and future partners and key stakeholders in the broader education sector
- Manage the delivery of complex projects from start to finish, leading cross-functional teams
- Lead and mentor team members, and serve on the leadership team of the Learning Solutions division
- Contribute to thought leadership in the higher education and workforce space through writing and speaking about meaningful education trends and issues
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 10+ years of leadership experience in higher education, consulting, workforce development, or related services. Successful candidates will have direct experience/expertise with working adult learners in one or more of the following fields: new program development, learner journey mapping, enrollment, marketing, recruitment, branding, regulatory issues, and/or online learning infrastructure.
- Experience in management consulting and partnership or strategy experience in the higher education or corporate learning space
- Ability to provide specialized expertise in critical areas while also serving as a generalist working across a wide variety of topic areas and projects
- Executive demeanor and comfort in functioning at the highest levels of partner organizations
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including strong verbal and written capabilities with an emphasis on synthesizing information and effective storytelling
- Proven thought leadership and the ability to speak fluently on trends and important issues in higher education, online learning, corporate learning, or workforce development
- Experience supporting cross-functional teams and navigating complex political environments to create consensus, drive change, and improve outcomes
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments under tight deadlines and with special attention to detail
- A sense of humor and the ability to work collaboratively on diverse teams in an ever-changing and growing company
- Prior experience in developing sustainable client relationships is preferred
- Experience relevant to developing professional service product offerings
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.