Content Writer at Apostrophe, Inc.
What You’ll Do:
You must have experience in healthcare communicating directly with self-funded health plan sponsors and their members to be effective in this role. We’re looking for a creative and thoughtful content writer to uplevel our communications, website presence, customer communications (pre-sales and post sales), and strengthen our brand. We need someone who will not only take requests but will also think strategically about the content needed to achieve goals. You’ll be a masterful communicator both internally and externally. You will collaborate with team members to help identify the content needed to move the company forward. You’ll prioritize requests, act as a content strategist, and write meaningful content that motivates action, creates understanding, and helps us achieve our mission. This role will report to our Director of Demand Generation. This role will write content for all phases of the prospect and customer journeys as well as thought leadership, blog, marketing email, sales communications, internal communications, and for post sales customer engagement and experience.
Why We Value This Role:
- We value thoughtful, innovative, and inspiring content that moves the customer understanding, enhances customer experience, bolsters our brand, and helps us achieve our mission and goals.
- The content that this role creates supports multiple roles in the organization and helps us be more effective across multiple functions.
- This role will have an enormous impact on the health outcomes of the populations we search by helping achieve high levels of customer engagement and an enhanced experience
What You Need:
- 3+ years work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience working in healthcare communicating with self-funded health plan sponsors and their members. This is a must.
- Proficiency with various writing apps and computer programs. Ideal candidate has experience utilizing Hubspot or Pardot and other marketing automation tools
- Portfolio of published articles, writing or other content
- Experience producing well-researched content
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong collaboration, team working skills, and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting tight deadlines and driving towards results
- Ability to be collaborative, creative, flexible, and innovative with ideas
- KPI focused. You have a proven track record of evaluating content results and iterating to achieve the best KPIs
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Highly organized, efficient with your time, ability to execute quickly with high quality
- Ability and experience following style and writing guidelines as necessary
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Ability to use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Why You Want This Job:
- Content you create will have positive health outcomes on the populations we serve.
- We are poised for growth at a time when other organizations are slowing down.
- You’ll be fully supported to achieve results. Think of the whole team as the wind in your sails.
- We’re motivated to improve what we do and how we do it. You’ll find that as the Content Writer, you’ll be encouraged and supported to be creative and thoughtful in your approach.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced environment, while creating impactful content and sharing your ideas for innovative ways to reach our audiences
- We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits, WFH conveniences, unlimited PTO, an equity package and more.
Who We Are
We are a Techstars Boulder 2017 company and certified B Corporation. Blue Cross Blue Shield Kansas, Royal Street Capital and Ulu Ventures and Norwest Venture Partners are helping us build a fast-growing, sustainable business based around our core values.
Apostrophe is a Denver tech company, but many of our clients are in the midwest and the southeast, in both mid-sized cities and rural areas, and representing traditional industries and the public sector. We will spend extra effort to seek out people familiar with these areas and backgrounds.
Our home base is near Downtown Denver, with plenty of parking and transit options nearby.
Apostrophe does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.