Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the role
We are looking to hire an experienced Content Writer to create content for blogs, ebooks, articles, product promotion, and the company website. The main responsibility is to write and publish copy and pieces that will excel in Google search results and drive relevant organic traffic. Candidates should be able to conceptualize, research, craft, and edit written materials at a fast ongoing pace and juggle multiple projects at once. Past journalism experience preferred.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Develop multi-channel content for blogs, ebooks, articles, product materials, social media, and the company website.
- Ghost-write thought leadership pieces for company executives.
- Work with Quantum Metric customers and partners to understand best content that speaks to them.
- Organize content cadence to ensure coverage across various channels (i.e. not overrorating on blog posts vs ebooks).
- Assist the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Proficient experience writing for SEO
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- The ability to quickly pivot on priorities.
- Effective communication skills.
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 11 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: $85-100,000
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer.
The personal data you share will be used by Quantum Metric as set forth in our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.