Business Development Representative-Passive Electronic Components at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Position:Business Development Representative-Passive Electronic Components
Arrow Electronics guides innovation forward for over 200,000 of the world’s leading manufacturers of technology used in homes, business and daily life.
Arrow has an exciting opportunity for an Inside Business Development Representative dedicated to understanding the business opportunities for the sales of passive components in the local market, and driving programs to increase sales and market share.
What You’ll Be Doing
As part of the Branch Sales Team, this Inside Business Development position drives the pricing and sales of passive components. You’ll be:
- Developing influential relationships with local suppliers and reps in the local market for mutually beneficial gain
- Developing strategic opportunities in partnership to grow the local market
- Increasing the current sales pipeline, working with reps to negotiate pricing, and helping secure business
- Determining opportunities for growing market share and working with local and central sales teams develop current and new opportunities
- Develop strong branch relationship with key stakeholders to help drive the business
- Identifying alternate solutions for product availability and competitive pricing
- Understanding and influencing inventory position and pricing structure to drive more competitive acquisition costs
- Utilizing data to proactively identify strategic targets
- Tactically engaging the sales organization daily and providing increased focus on key opportunities
- Identifying target customers and implementing strategies to increase sales
- Leveraging relationships to achieve competitive differentiation
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years experience with Sales and Pricing of Passive electronics components (Passive, Electromechanical, Connectors; I P & E)
- Distribution experience
- Proficiency in multiple software and applications including MS Office
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to multitask and change gears quickly
- Task disciplined/self-motivated
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships via phone and email
- Excellent communicator
- Strategic thinker
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Are you passionate about driving purposeful technology innovation? If so, apply today!!
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.