We believe that employees are people, not ID numbers. That’s why we’ve reimagined the most complicated, impersonal business tasks that employers face and created one simple and delightful service. Payroll, benefits, and HR like you’ve never seen before.
We were recently voted the #1 place to work in San Francisco. To learn more about our values, life at Gusto, and benefits, visit gusto.com/careers.
Love coaching and developing Customer Care teams to increase customer happiness? Do you have a passion for improving tools and processes at scale and inspiring an energetic team to provide world class support for customers?
Gusto is seeking a Customer Care Leader in our growing Denver office. Our team is passionate about helping small business owners by acting as their trusted advisors and are responsible for acting as their advocate internally to influence our product decisions and roadmap. You will be an integral part of the team with a high level of responsibility and room for growth. The ideal candidate will lead a passionate Customer Care team to increase customer happiness, coach and mentor team members, and help to scale a quickly growing company.
Here’s what you’ll do day to day:
- Lead a Customer Care team of 8-10 passionate individuals with a focus on development and professional growth
- Create an environment of continuous development and improvement through mentoring, coaching, and feedback
- Understand and communicate the company initiatives, OKRs, and metrics used to measure growth and performance in customer support
- Use scalable systems and metrics to monitor and improve the customer experience
- Build a strong culture of collaboration with our product team to prioritize the most impactful product enhancements and reduce inbound inquiries
- Use data to shed light on how we can improve our tools and processes as we scale
- Effectively manage multiple channels, including phone, email, chat, social and more
- Inspire a team of passionate individuals to constantly raise the bar and achieve the unthinkable
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Have 3-5 years experience managing a team in customer support or similar field
- Strong ability to improve current processes and knowledge bases
- Someone who is super organized and cares deeply about the details
- Loves creative problem solving to dissolve roadblocks
- Desire to build a customer care organization that people will write books about
- Experience using data to build new processes and improve existing ones
- Have a degree from an accredited 4-year university
- Experience working in a quickly growing company in the tech industry
- Deep payroll, benefits, or HR knowledge
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 40,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.