Sr Mgr, Counsel - In Office
This position is in our Technology Contracts and Operations Legal group. Duties are as follows: Reviews, negotiates, interprets and drafts operations contracts and contract forms, and related corporate policies. Advises senior in-house attorneys and coordinating business units on operational legal matters and applicable corporate policies, and monitors compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies. Assists with pre-litigation resolution of commercial disputes as necessary. Researches law as necessary and actively monitors legal developments in applicable areas. Provides work guidance to paraprofessional and support staff in developing solutions to problems presented.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Review, negotiate, interpret and draft business operations contracts and forms
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for corporation
- Fields and answers questions from business units concerning transactional issues, compliance implications, and other legal topics
- Assist business clients with pre-litigation resolution and handling of disputes related to vendor contracts and other related commercial issues
- Proactively monitor developments and trends in applicable areas of the law in order to advise clients and senior legal counsel, and adjust practices accordingly
- Research legal issues as necessary
- Coordinate and manage outside counsel
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Work with senior in-house attorneys to proactively identify and address key legal issues for management
- Keep informed of industry-specific regulations and developments
- May lead and direct the work of others
- Juris Doctor Degree from an accredited law school
- Admission to State Bar in which Attorney practices
Related Work Experience
- 3 + years' experience in general business legal issues and commercial transactional work
- Experience working with vendor and/or technology contracts, including software licensing, consulting and hosted services agreements, preferred
- Experience with and interest in privacy compliance and cyber-security issues a bonus
- Office environment
LGC620 2023-16776 2023
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
This job posting will remain open until 2024-03-08 08:30 PM (UTC) and will be extended if necessary.
The pay for this position has a salary range of
$100,600.00 to $178,600.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets.