IntelePeer’s Atmosphere platform helps our customer build powerful interactions across multiple communications channels that improve business from all angles. Business communications are evolving, and voice communications are no exception. IntelePeer is looking for an experienced individual to manage our current voice offering and guide the transformation of the product as business needs change. The successful candidate will be a highly curious and independent individual can steer the product to success. This person will have a deep understanding of the telecommunications ecosystem & regulatory issues, pricing schemes and margin management, ability to communicate with customers to understand needs & create solutions, and the ability to communicate product needs cross-functionally to team members across the organization.
- Work with the Vendor Manager to manage current vendor relationships and communicate product needs.
- Work cross-functionally with product managers across the business to seamlessly integrate our voice offering with other products.
- Work with the development team to write requirements for new features, bug fixes, and guide the evolution of the product.
- Collaborate with our Legal team to ensure customer contracts are up to date and protect IntelePeer & customer interests.
- Work to keep abreast of changes in the regulatory realm and work to position IntelePeer for success.
- Understand and manage voice pricing & costs.
- Work with internal teams to implement new vendors and manage cost changes.
- Develop a product roadmap for future feature enhancements.
- 3-5 years of experience with voice communications
- Understanding/Experience with SIP communications
- Understanding/Experience with SaaS based offerings
- International voice experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree