NextHealth Technologies is a high growth, venture-backed company located in downtown Denver, Colorado. Our advanced analytics platform enables healthcare companies to make data-driven decisions that save money and optimize outcomes. We’re a tight-knit team of doers that thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment. We nerd-out on our AI and machine learning technology platform and our approach to big data analytics.
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus potential
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical benefits starting at $0 + HSA gift up to $350 every month
- $100 monthly commuter benefit
- Free onsite gym
Sr. Product Manager – Care Management
NextHealth seeks a highly motivated, experienced Sr Product Manager with a genuine interest in improving the health care system through the adoption of technology and data driven decision making.
The Senior Product Manager for Care Management solution drives the overall solution strategy, product line roadmap and commercialization efforts. This role has the key responsibility of defining the solution approach and value-proposition based on inputs from our clients, partners, internal stakeholders and market analysis. The senior product manager will drive value for clients though product success metrics including market adoption, customer satisfaction and most importantly optimizing healthcare outcomes. You will play a leadership role in defining/managing the development priorities in collaboration with product owners, clinical SMEs and the data science team.
The Senior Product Manager will serve as an internal and external expert on care management and population health management focused vertical solutions. You will work closely with clients to understand member care journeys and will build analytics solutions to improve member engagement and healthcare outcomes across those journeys. The ideal candidate has a good understanding of care management programs (including case management, disease management and utilization management) within a health plan, analytical approaches/models and a passion for leveraging data science (AI/ML) to drive innovation.
- Serve as the voice of the customer in decisions made regarding future products
- Takes ownership and accountability of ensuring that our products and solutions deliver meaningful value/ROI to clients
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver on the company’s vision and strategy to optimize healthcare outcomes for our clients
- Leverage claims, clinical, SDOH and other healthcare data to build analytics solutions that help improve targeting and optimization capabilities to impact cost of care for clients
- Gain and maintain deep understanding of the end-to-end member care journeys and defines the requirements to drive improved member engagement and outcomes
- Translate product strategy, vision, and customer needs into detailed requirements and high-value design mock-ups and prototypes
- Define requirements and roadmaps for new products and programs in the form of detailed product specifications, workflow diagrams, and other documentation
- Manages a disciplined process of features/functionality prioritization, balancing stakeholder objectives, resources and capacity, and overall analytics product vision
- Develop user stories & translate executive vision, strategy, and programs into actionable guidance for product owners and engineering
- Perform build/buy/partner type of analysis to support roadmap planning decisions
- Interface directly with customers to understand and improve product usage. Partner with services/support teams to address any potential adoption issues.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product portfolio
- Create and deliver effective sales and services training on newly delivered features. Drive early adoption of new features and products
- Actively participates in product promotion and thought leadership activities like blogs, white papers and speaking events at industry conferences
- Creative self-starter, strategic innovative thinker and problem solver with hands-on, ‘roll up your sleeves’ can-do attitude. Ensures that our solutions will solve problems and make a difference.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to deliver executive level presentations that communicate vision, strategy and value proposition of the product across market segments
- Proven ability to lead, build relationships, influence, and work effectively in a start-up or growth stage cross-functional organization
- Able to deal with ambiguity and managing through multiple competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to consistently assess business value, time-to-market, costs and other trade-offs to prioritize initiatives based on strategic goals.
- Experience with establishing product management frameworks across product lifecycle including discovery, delivery, and commercial readiness/ adoption
- Previous experience interfacing directly with customers for requirements gathering and refinement
- Demonstrated ability in interpreting data sets and performing statistical analysis. Experience with data visualization and analytics tools.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile (scrum) principles and experience working collaboratively with scrum teams on the design and delivery of new product features
- Experience in healthcare, particularly supporting payer customers – required
- Familiarity and understanding of health care data - highly desirable
- Experience with health care analytics highly desirable
- Experience with Atlassian product suite - desirable
- UX design experience - desirable
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years in healthcare technology product management. Advanced degree in business or healthcare preferred.