Senior Product Manager
Healthgrades (HG) is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Senior Product Manager, you will serve as the technical leader for a team of data engineers and scrum masters to support product features and ensure Healthgrades’ data is robust and accurate. We are looking for an expert product owner who is able to learn and has the urgency to continuously improve.
You will be a key contributor for the development of a new modern data platform that will be the foundation for all HG data products and will execute and collaborate on the transition strategy for all existing data products to the new platform. You will guide the team of engineers, analysts and other product managers on all HG product areas to align roadmaps and achieve HG objectives.
What you will do:
- Lead Agile teams through the development process including building and maintaining product backlog, prioritizing features, creating user stories, and defining acceptance
- Own the entire sprint planning and execution process from conveying the vision and goals to inspecting product progress at the end of a sprint
- Participate in daily standups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Ensure all product partners are updated on project status and sprint outcomes by facilitating discussions between internal and external partners
- Share information on product development activities to drive continuous improvement
- Serve as a go-to resource on product and department standards and data development best practices
What you will bring:
- 3+ years’ experience of relevant product owner or product manager experience, including product development, product launches, Agile, and methodologies
- Proficiency with data management, data models, and data development technologies - basic to intermediate SQL queries, comparisons and basic functions, read and understand logic
- Ability to translate ideas and customer input into creative products and solutions
- Experience analyzing sprint outcomes to develop recommendations and improvements to products and processes
- Polished communication skills including the ability to communicate detailed, persuasive information to all partners – verbally or in writing
- Ability to prioritize and manage time to complete tasks on time
- Proven ability to work cross functionally on a team
- Experience coaching and mentoring co-workers on policies and standard methodologies
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!