This may be a remote role, which can sit in any of the following 25 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Sr. Product Manager, Student Services
Guild is hiring for a Senior Product Manager, Student Services to drive Guild's Student Services teams in delivery of a world class telephony platform and user experience.
In this role, you’ll focus on providing a world class calling, texting, and listening experience for internal and external users. You’ll work closely with other product, engineering, and cross functional leaders to advocate for and plan the right investments to evolve our products.
In this role you will:
- Own the VoIP and SMS platform strategy, roadmap, and delivery for all Student Services related investments.
- Use data, user research, and market knowledge to craft a vision for your product area and identify areas of opportunity, building a business case for new product investments.
- Lead cross-functional projects related to framing and delivering Student Services solutions for internal and external consumers.
- Work directly with engineering, analytics, and senior leadership to deliver effective product(s) to market.
- Act as the Product Owner for Guild’s VoIP & SMS platform and features, including authoring, grooming and prioritizing user stories.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years experience in a product management role, working on cross-functional platform initiatives
- An understanding of how configuration of IVR, skills, campaigns, and other ACD design decisions enable future features and capabilities
- Experience supporting front line service or support teams
- Experience working with cloud based telephony providers
- Proven ability to manage complex business problems across internal and external partners
- Helped fast-growth businesses develop configurable and scalable solutions
- A track record of working collaboratively and effectively with engineering and non-technical partner teams to lead delivery of product solutions
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $130,000 -$160,000 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth