Senior Product Analyst - Bluprint (an NBCUniversal company)
Bluprint is an online community we’ve created for those with an insatiable desire to create and learn, ranging from adults to kids as young as 6. Every day, our 13 million+ members engage with over 3,000 hours of original, in-house produced entertainment on our subscription video-on-demand platform. Our popular series include Blank Wall Overhaul, Re:Fashion, and we’re regularly featured on the “Today” show. But we’ve also created an eCommerce shop with projects and inspirational ideas, sparking joy in the lives of our customers and helping them experience “I did it” moments. Want to join us?
We're looking for a Senior Product Analyst who is intellectually curious, creative, and concise to join our centralized team of analytics experts. This individual will have a knack for problem solving and storytelling using large datasets to assist in a fast-paced decision-making environment. They will partner with internal stakeholders at multiple levels across the organization to develop, monitor, and analyze the performance of web experiments to identify opportunities to positively impact our subscription platform. They will also aide in dashboarding and reporting on a regular basis.
● 2+ years work experience in Analytics or Consulting
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, or related field
● Experience using querying languages such as SQL or PostgreSQL
● Experience with data modeling and A/B testing
● Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
● Ability to occasionally work outside normal business hours to meet time sensitive deadlines.
● Must be willing to work in Denver, CO. Relocation assistance available.
● Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
You have experience with:
● Using data and advanced modeling techniques to distill insights, diagnose trends, and promote change
● Customer behavior analytics and segmentation
● Web experimentation and multivariate testing concepts with experience using tools such as Optimizely
● Using/developing within a data warehouse and with dashboard platforms such as GA, Looker, or Tableau
● Working with Google Analytics and/or tag management systems to derive data from a website or app.
● Communicating effectively with senior leadership
● Advanced analytic/visualization tools such as R
● Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. INDEX, MATCH, Goal Seek, etc.)
● A strong .gif game!
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.