Qualtrics Technical Product Owner at DISH (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Our human resources teams partner with the innovators driving DISH's unique brand of creative ambition. From identifying and developing the company's deep pool of talent to negotiating the evolving legal landscape, our employees across HR bring their own kind of invention to effect positive change across the company and their own careers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Our mission is to transform HR technology tools and create a world class employee experience.
As a Qualtrics Technical Product Owner on the Technology Enablement Team at DISH, your primary focus will be to develop and own the technical road map for the Qualtrics XM platform. You will build the road map by engaging closely with stakeholders to define requirements and identify issues, partner with technical staff to communicate the business requirements and issues, and manage the end-to-end implementation of product solutions.
- Act as the key technical SME for survey programs
- Collaborate with business stakeholders in a dynamic, agile environment, from discovery to implementation
- Assist in designing and implementing new surveys
- Work with technical teams on integration between Qualtrics and other platforms (Oracle HCM, Snowflake, etc)
- Manage prioritization and implementation of surveys, ticketing processes, and dashboards on the Qualtrics platform
- Assist in vendor assessments, contracts, and renewals in partnership with functional system owners
- Develop and publish training documentation and job aids for new product features and capabilities
- Manage stakeholder governance with business and internal users
- Document processes and results
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HR systems with a focus on product and service development, delivery, and support
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Skills & Experience
- Advanced Qualtrics product experience required (Employee XM module)
- Demonstrated service mindset and track record of prioritizing user needs and driving resolution
- Proficiency with Google Suite, including but not limited to, Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Self-motivated, creative, and adaptable with clear analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to organize work and set priorities for accomplishing work in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing, high volume environment
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively with cross functional teams and individuals
- Ability to effectively communicate on complex issues with a high level of effectiveness
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good understanding of Agile Methodology
- Program Management Certification desirable
- Good HR Domain Knowledge
Compensation: $80,000.00/Year - $110,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website . Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and criminal background check.