Program Manager, Product Management
Alteryx, Inc. is looking for a Program Manager to drive the tactical execution of the Alteryx Beta program. As part of the Product Management team, you will be directly responsible for building and maintaining a pipeline of actionable information from various field sources to help inform product decisions. You will also act as a cross-functional leader working across multiple and disparate stakeholders including but not limited to Customers, Prospects, Product, Engineering, Customer Support, Community and Marketing, while playing an integral role in delivering quality software to our end users.
You should have a deep understanding of the development release lifecycle and strong program management skills to drive the success of the beta and release process.
- Drive project definition, planning and coordination of all Alpha, Beta and Release programs, and manage customer feedback and success measurements
- Work with multiple teams like Product Management, Engineering, Customer Support and Marketing to oversee the release and escalation process
- Manage the successful delivery of features defined in the product roadmap with respective teams throughout the development life cycle; keep management and others informed
- Lead cross-functional stakeholder meetings to ensure initiative awareness on interdepartmental projects
- Collaborate with Product Managers to understand product goals and help prioritize initiatives supporting those goals and communicate their business value
- Synthesize Community feedback into a source of competitive differentiation
- 3+ years of Product Management or equivalent experience in the enterprise software industry.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching exciting software products.
- Detail oriented with critical thinking skills - ability to break down initiative-level requirements into feature and story attribute level details.
- Strong project management skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to build strong working relationships across organizational teams in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Effective documentation skills and can easily articulate complex, technical information to cross-functional teams.
- Domain expertise in data visualization (i.e. smart data profiling, interactive charting, dashboarding, reporting) is a plus.