Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue. With the Vendavo Commercial Excellence platform, companies develop dynamic customer insights and optimal pricing strategies that maximize margin, boost sales effectiveness and improve customer experience. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech and manufacturing, Vendavo delivers cutting-edge analytics and deep industry expertise that help companies stay one step ahead. As we continue to change the way business gets done, we’re looking for energetic, experienced, and talented professionals to join our team. Our core values of Promises Made, Promises Kept, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom and Celebration of Community help us create a collaborative team mindset and better place to work.
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments as well as new technical approaches, we are looking for a highly skilled Product Owner to create, drive, and deliver on a shared vision for a data engineering platform.
As a Prodcut Owner, you will:
- Create a technical roadmap and prioritize backlog and coordinate with key team members to deliver the highest possible business value.
- Set clear vision and goals for the development team.
- Ensure that product development team members have sufficient business context to deliver expected project outcomes.
- Establish and manage stakeholder expectation around project deliverables. This includes providing insight into product development.
- Facilitate the process of gathering requirements, writing user stories, scenarios and acceptance criteria to communicate product objectives and outcomes.
- Lead continuous delivery product release planning.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in technology and architecture.
- 2 years’ experience creating shared platforms for data engineering.
- 2 years’ experience as a technical product owner or similar.
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Ability to balance delivering immediate functionality with solid technical strategy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate the team.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to show connection between the business requirements and work items.
- Ability to translate large requirements into smaller, yet valuable changes.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong since of accountability, with focus on the results we need to achieve individually and collectively.
- Ability to execute with a sense of urgency through thoughtful planning and disciplined execution.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Strong attention to detail.
Why you will like working at Vendavo:
- Nothing’s more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential, and growing organization.
- Working with a team of highly skilled and driven people with a desire to innovate.
- Super collaborative environment, where every opinion matters.
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest talent.
- Opportunity to make a difference, excel personally and professionally and have fun!
- Full Employee Benefits.
- Great Company Benefits.
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible working hours.