Product Owner Information Systems
You are an experienced Product Owner who is seeking an opportunity that will allow you to utilize your skills to manage and enhance information systems products, as well as evolve the strategic vision of large-scale initiatives. As our Product Owner, your Agile background will be crucial as you closely align with Portfolio Managers, other Product Owners, Business Analysts, software engineers, and internal stakeholders. We empower our Product Owners to lead via business-value driven prioritization, with teams in place to deliver products of high quality and throughput.
This role requires in-depth knowledge of Information Systems, including experience integrating and optimizing third-party platforms, and enhancing custom database and web applications. Working with Agile teams, the Product Owner will prioritize development features and enhancements based on strategic fit and ROI, and act as the liaison between development and various internal business stakeholders.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Creating, maintaining, prioritizing, and sequencing the product backlog based on strategy and business value.
- Creating, prioritizing, and managing user stories and acceptance criteria from initiatives and features granular enough for a single sprint.
- Providing rapid feedback to business stakeholders.
- Participating in initiative/epic planning and Scrum ceremonies.
- Reviewing deliverable and demonstrable code each sprint, including the authority to accept or reject user stories.
- Coordinating the production release of user stories and epics.
- Working closely with business stakeholders and the development teams to groom the backlog of work at a regular cadence.
- Making strategic decisions and clearly communicating sequenced steps through epics and stories so they are understood by Agile teams and stakeholders.
- Striving to leverage core features and architecture across product lines to build synergies.
- 2+ years experience in a Product Owner position.
- Strong, in-depth, experience in Information Systems and internal applications.
- Experience with SQL Server databases and custom web applications is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce, and Marketing Automation applications like Marketo and Salesforce Marketing Cloud is preferred.
- Proficiency with Agile and iterative project management concepts, best practices, and tools including principles/practices of SAFe and Kanban.
- Proven track-record of delivering successful, high-quality products.
- A detail-oriented mentality and ability to work well under pressure to meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Experience working closely with database and web architects.
Outstanding oral and written communication skills with experience interacting with sales and marketing teams, executive level stakeholders, and developers
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity