Product Operations Lead, New Venture at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
About FIS Innovation
Our vision is to make FIS the industry-leading provider of platforms and services for companies to build and run financial applications.
The innovation & incubation team has finished incubating a product aimed to help merchants reduce e-commerce consumer drop-offs and is looking to hire an all-star team that can scale the business under the innovation organization.
Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product leveraging FIS assets and capabilities and drive significant value back to the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape.
Our team is made up of builders and you should be no exception!
We are looking for an exceptional Product Operations Lead who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. This person will play a critical role in building the processes from the ground up, as well as keeping the business running smoothly by coordinating a wide range of operational needs. Reporting directly to the Head of Product, the Product Operations Lead is focused on setting up the key processes (end-consumer support, merchant onboarding, merchant support, etc.), supervise operations specialists executing key processes, and continuously evolving and automating processes as the business scales. This position requires supervision of Ops specialists, but we also expect the Product Operations Lead to be hands-on.
- Build processes from the ground up: build service procedures, policies and standards
- Create documentation and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for customer support issues
- Contribute to the content and general organization of documents related to Customer operations, including SOPs, email templates, internal knowledge base articles, and more.
- Set and meet deadlines per internal and external customer expectations.
- Support the Growth team with designing merchant onboarding and customer support processes
- Build end-consumer processes (consumer support, enrollment, etc.)
- Identify opportunities for automation and work with the Product team on internal tools for automation of tasks
- If needed, respond to customer inquiries from multiple channels (phone, email, Live Chat)
- Take ownership of merchant and end-consumers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Work with the product, sales and operations teams to troubleshoot merchant and end-consumer issues
- Track issue details manually where necessary via spreadsheets or other methods; help our team figure out best practices for maintaining various reports and logs
- Help drive continuous improvement of our business systems and processes
- Support the team with other operational tasks when necessary
- 5+ of relevant professional work experience leading customer support or operations teams
- 10+ of relevant professional work experience in customer support or operations
- Excellent grasp of technology and applications including Salesforce, Excel, Slack, etc.
- Ability to create, implement, and document new processes and support-related procedures
- Service-oriented approach to working with customers
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and able to manage time effectively
- Start-up work experience highly preferred; must have demonstrated the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in English
- A self-starter, able to work independently; a strong individual contributor and a team player
- Exceptional executive presence and communication skills
- Willingness to challenge the status quo
- History of delivering high-quality results
Nice to have
- Prior working experience in start-up environment or corporate innovation team
- Entrepreneurial track record; we want builders!
What we offer you
- A driven, creative, and multi-talented group of colleagues who are extraordinary passionate about their role in shaping the future of fintech and driving cultural transformation at FIS
- A high-visibility, high-impact role
- Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on an innovative culture
- Work closely with teams that are creating solutions for some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect
The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado. $107,610 - $180,790.
For Benefits information, click here.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.