Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager (Greater Denver Area, CO)
We are currently seeking a Senior Product Manager - Software for the smart TV experience. The ideal candidate for this position can research, define, and develop VIZIO television software products.
The locations for this role are Seattle, Denver, or our HQ in Irvine, CA. This requires being in the office 5 days a week.
What You Will Do
- Define the product vision and design as inputs to TV product software roadmap (which includes the interface, operating system, first party TV apps, third party TV apps, and mobile apps), while keeping focus on innovation and the Company's growth
- Partner across cross-functional teams to define requirements for TV software and collaborate with other PMs, Program Management, and Engineering groups to drive execution
- Communicate the roadmap and its status to key stakeholders inside the company and with partners
- Perform competitive analysis and benchmark product performance against the rest of the industry and customer expectations
- Define and manage key software features and KPIs based on the market analysis and business objectives
- Gather user research and performance data and translate them into clear and concise technical product requirements
- Collaborate with engineering, support, marketing, sales, and design teams to prioritize new features and product improvements
- Work with Sales and Marketing to create technical training material for Product Pitches
- Drive and collaborate with Business/Product Planning, Sales and Marketing for a successful product launch and Go-to market strategy
- BS degree in engineering, business, or related field required
- 3+ years experience in product management
- 3+ years experience in technology roles/companies
- MBA preferred (or alternatively, 3+ years experience in product management)
- Ability to contribute to a strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with competitive analysis, user studies, and product data analytics
- Experience interfacing directly with Engineering and Design teams during software design and development
- Experience in Agile, SCRUM, JIRA, and Confluence to guide product development process
- Previous work experience with TV Apps and Streaming Platforms a plus
We are beautifully simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is America's #1 Smart TV and Soundbar brand. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $125,000/year. The compensation package includes the annual bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision and other benefits.
For Washington-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $125,000/year. The compensation package includes the annual bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision and other benefits.