Product Manager at TalentReef
At TalentReef, we deliver the leading HR software and customer service expertise in partnership with the service industry. Your contributions both big and small will be valued, recognized, and rewarded at every step along our exciting journey. Our team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our customers.
As the Product Manager, you will be translating customer-facing digital content roadmap into business requirements while working with the technology team to bring new features, functionality to market. You will concentrate on driving a data-first, content focused culture of digital thinking in order to deliver value for TalentReef customers, clients and business stakeholders.
How You’ll Do It
- Articulate and translate product vision into high-quality features which would stitch together UX designs with requirements and business rules
- Works with user experience design experts, content authors, business leaders and research analysts to develop platform features.
- Defines feature-level key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Works within the scrum teams on a daily basis to set clear direction and expectations, articulate business requirement, remove roadblocks, and provide subject matter expertise through constant communication and collaboration with the delivery team, designers, and business stakeholders.
- Ensures that digital product features are accurately represented and delivered by TalentReef technology teams using typical agile methodologies, recognizing opportunities for alignment, synergy, and iteration.
- Tests new product features and working with scrum teams to remediate any problems.
- Understands the use and practicality of new and emerging functionality and introduces new and relevant ideas and capabilities on a regular basis.
- Owns the team backlog and grooms and prioritizes existing work.
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Product Management, focusing on web/app-based products or services
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent practical experience. MBA a plus
- Experience delivering solutions in HR IT space a plus
- Deep understanding of cloud delivered solutions and Agile process delivery.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in setting and managing expectations.
We consider the people at TalentReef to be the strength of our company. TalentReef is a great place to learn and work, and we look forward to your contributions in fueling our growth and optimizing our client’s talent management processes.
You will also enjoy great benefits:
· Flexible Time Off (Unlimited)
· Flexibility and Remote Work Options
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Subsidized parking
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, Kombucha on tap
- Career Journey planning and employee recognition
- Culture is important to us and there are numerous options to get involved and collaborate, including giving back to our local communities, staying fit, joining our cultural networks, and having fun and celebrating together! The Rowdy Reef Crew (RRC) works to create events and opportunities for our employees to socialize and have fun.
We love who we work with and hire the best for our team. TalentReef is a place where everyone can grow. However, you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we want you on our team if this role excites you to come into work every day. Even if your qualifications aren’t a perfect match, we encourage you to apply to join our winning team!
TalentReef is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we are committed to diversity both in practice and spirit at the corporate level.