Product Manager at Homebot
Homebot is an exciting, fast-growing start-up, revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own -- their home.
We sell our SaaS platform services to lenders, loan servicers, and real estate agents as a way to keep their clients engaged long after a sale is complete, ultimately creating clients for life. Our customers love us and we love them!
We are scaling rapidly, and need a passionate and driven Product Manager to own the delivery and quality of a suite of products!
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon! (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what makes you a great fit for us.)
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: Serving our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Learners: We learn and share from experiences and mistakes
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, and paddle together
Characteristics of a Rockstar Homebot Product Manager
- Patient, friendly and a stellar attitude!
- A solutions-creator who listens, takes initiative and proactively adds value
- A quick learner, eager to grow by helping wherever needed!
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- As the product manager for our beloved “Jetski” team, you get super pumped about quickly iterating to deliver weekly (within more of a Kanban framework as opposed to 2-week Scrum-ish sprints) and getting to engage with user needs across the business (as opposed to going super deep into one product area)
- Working with Homebot’s internal stakeholders, you will gather detailed requirements, identify lead times, prioritize tasks, manage stakeholder expectations, collaborate with our designers & developers to deliver working software, perform QA activities to confirm product acceptance,and partner with our Customer Success team, Sales, and Operations teams to ensure a successful product adoption.
- As the owner of detailed requirements and QA acceptance, you have a passion for user-centric design and crisp copy, all while knowing when to stop the polish so you can launch and learn!
- Gifted in communication and decision-making, you can inspire our development team to deliver amazing results while instilling confidence in our team and users by handling inevitable conflict with grace.
- As a servant leader, you get stoked about effectively measuring, communicating, and reporting on KPIs, deliverable progress, resource needs, and barriers so that our team can do our best work
- Committed to ensuring top quality user experience, you will triage support requests and bug reports from the Homebot team, making judgment calls to prioritize bugs into our production support queue.
- As a humble and motivated technology leader, you will use Agile practices to achieve these goals, including believing we can and should always find ways to improve.
- This role will report to Director, Product
- You will work closely with Product, Design, and Development teams
- You will be part of 3 Product Managers on the Product team
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of product management experience, preferably at a B2B SaaS company
- Technical acumen as showcased by a proven ability to partner with developers during all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as demonstrated by a track record of usable products and audience-centric artifacts (ie requirements documentation, project plans, go-to-market materials, and feature design)
- Personality that enjoys frequent change and can adjust priorities accordingly
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with an ability to drive cross-functional teams
- Experience as a UX designer or deep expertise in Design Thinking (or similar methodologies and playbooks)
- Familiarity with Real Estate and/or Mortgage Lending, the different stakeholders involved with homeownership and wealth management, and the lifecycle of homeownership
- Experienced with Jira, Metabase, Tableau, Figma, Lokalise, Mandrill, Twilio, Salesforce, Intercom, Wistia, AWS
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members who work here are not only passionate about the product but passionate about how they interact with their teammates. We push ourselves every day to be better and challenge each other to continuously grow. We are respectful and professional when we need to be, and goofy and fun when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Health benefits (we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost for the 80/20 medical plan)
- Medical & Dental: United Healthcare
- Vision: Beam
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service (3 weeks accrued vacation to start!)
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K (Guideline)
- Denver EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Brand new office location in downtown Denver (top floor overlooking Union Station!)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Wellness Wednesdays and Thankful Thursdays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch paid for by the company
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Giving Tree)
- Open environment with sit/stand desks
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for career growth
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're over 50 Homebotters strong and expect to continue that growth in 2020. We moved into some pretty sweet new digs in July 2019, and would love to have you come join us for some good times!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai