Product Manager at Webroot, an OpenText company
Are you seeking to step up your career in Product Management or to work in a Cyber Security business dominating its market? The Webroot Product team is looking for a dynamic, self-starting, and experienced Product Manager to drive our Integrations portfolio in the SMB and MSP market space.
Do you want to work for a company that allows a Product Manger to pitch and present direct to Executive Staff & GM level that operates without tired hierarchies? That allows you to make a decision and run with it? If so, this role could well be for you!
You are able to learn new skills and technology quickly and have experience of communicating and pursuing a vision with business stakeholders. Your strong collaboration skills have marked you out as a team player whilst your ownership and drive has shown team members and colleagues that you are ready to lead and own a product portfolio. You must be able to own and manage commercial relationships with key partners and have the skill to say ‘no’ when the Vision and Strategy need you to.
As the Product Manager, Integrations, you will be responsible for driving new and existing integrations, working across our various partners and internal and external developers globally. Working closely with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and our Channel/Partners, you will be an evangelist on activities in this space. You will be directly responsible for releases and helping define a unified integration experience for our customers & partners.
You possess a blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You should have experience and understanding of the Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) space and be able to quickly ramp up knowledge on the industry’s largest range of product integrations.
Our development blends internal and external teams using a range of modified Agile (Scrum) development methodology, and you will work with development team members and other Product Managers to execute the product roadmap and define the associated release requirements for the development team.
As your Product Management and technical skills may still be emerging you will receive coaching, feedback and training opportunities from the first day you join Webroot. Your colleagues in the Product team have a diverse range of product experience and are invested in your success.
Reporting to the Product Director of Integrations, this high focus role will redefine your previous experience with responsibility for products managed within a $100M+ portfolio and the opportunity for the right candidate to progress into managing other team members/gain greater responsibility.
Note – this role requires travel to Webroot offices, Customer and third-party sites in North America, Europe, and Asia (25-35%).
- Own and understand market needs and build product vision, strategy and roadmap for the Integrations portfolio
- Measuring the success of integrations from multiple perspectives, beyond P&L
- Using data driven decisions to prioritize and drive features and enhancements
- Highly visible and social – the role requires the ability to work very closely with external integration partners and interface with key stakeholders, often negotiating and balancing different needs
- Collaboratively working and driving our RMM, PSA, Reporting & Documentation partners, leveraging internal and external teams as necessary
- Partnering with other product managers and development teams, internal and external to deliver a unified integration experience with input from customers, prospects, analysts, advisory teams and internal product experts
- Make tough prioritization choices and find creative solutions to hard, often unique problems
- Represent Webroot as a domain and product expert.
- Managing the integration life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Define and contribute to pricing, positioning, and sales/marketing collaterals
- Assist with internal and external communication and launch plans.
- Interface directly with customers and the Webroot support team on customer escalations
- 2 years of Product Management experience, at least 1 of which must have been in the Cyber/Network Security industry or directly related to RMM/MSP’s
- Knowledgeable in the Managed Service Provider space
- Ability to write in at least PowerShell or other scripting or coding languages
- Able to quickly ramp knowledge on emergent technologies
- A self-starter with proven ability to take initiative as well as balance competing priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to tune messaging based on audience
- Highly collaborative and able to partner effectively with both technical and field sales teams
- Agile, adaptive and enjoy working in an extremely fast-paced environmen
- This role requires travel to Webroot offices, customer and third-party sites in North America, Europe, and Asia (25-35%)
- Experience in API technologies
- Experience of MSP and RMM/Integration partners and their integration needs
- SaaS/Cloud computing experience
- Experience in delivery lifecycle management: research customer/user needs; assist in writing user stories with Agile Team Coordinators, partner with the UX team to design and prototype; work with engineering to develop, test and deliver a marketable product on time; collaborate with customer facing roles to drive market awareness and customer adoption
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.