Product Manager at Havenly
Havenly, Inc. is a funded and fast growing consumer services start-up. We offer online interior design services that make decorating your home simple, affordable and accessible for everyone.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for creating delightful customer experiences and managing initiatives that drive growth. To be our ideal candidate, you’ll need to have extensive experience with online, consumer-facing products and a deep understanding of user experience and Agile methodologies. You are user focused, use data to guide your decisions and can’t sleep at night if the details of your project aren’t just right. You cherish autonomy, get a warm feeling from simplicity and understand that being scrappy and focused on user delight is the only way to build a great product.What You’ll Do:
- Own products and create roadmaps that take your product through from conception to launch
- Develop a deep understanding of user behavior, metrics, and look for ways to drive key product goals. Customer needs and requests always help inform new value propositions.
- Always be A/B testing to steer improvements, inform projects, and drive product decisions.
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure requirements are being met. Be able to tell the story of why a project is important and rally team members around a common goal.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to define and develop new features and functionalities that will both increase conversion and growth.
- Engage with our design and engineering teams to design simple, gorgeous and delightful products
- Move quickly. We strive for perfection, but love to release and iterate.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in product management.
- Strong business acumen.
- Startup experience - you know how to move quickly, pivot when needed, and constantly be testing.
- Experience working on a consumer-facing product.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge and passion for creating really delightful user experiences.
- All about the user experience: You’ve got a deep-rooted passion for championing product vision, and you’re known for artfully and effectively articulating both user stories and product requirements.
- A self-starter who loves collaboration: You’re comfortable working independently as well as influencing cross-functional teams.
- A dynamic problem solver and project manager: You’re always thinking (at least) one step ahead.
- A talented juggler: You successfully manage competing priorities and you make it look easy.
- Dedicated and fast-moving: You operate with passion, urgency, and discipline.
- Passionate & ambitious: You love what you do and are excited to be a part of building something. You like to and want to work really hard.
Have we mentioned the word "delight" too much in this posting?!
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.