Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
We are seeking experienced, passionate, entrepreneurial individuals to join our Product team.
As the Product Manager for our Payments Platform, you will be responsible for our payments platform and strategy, supporting the platform that helps us record millions of transactions.
The role requires a mix of great technical depth, principled thinking and well-honed product judgment. Our ideal candidate has led technical products or large-scale platforms, and is excited about reliability and financial correctness.
Evolve is at the center of a vacation, facilitating the end-to-end hospitality experience between homeowners who own the properties, the partners who service them, and guests who stay at them - so you will need to think holistically and understand the business deeply to set the right long-term strategy for the company.
What you’ll do:
- Be the product owner driving our strategic product and technology vision for our payments platform
- Collaborate with senior internal stakeholders to understand customer needs as well as clarify priorities and requirements to establish a shared product vision
- Create, manage, and execute both short-term and long-term strategic product roadmaps through careful and deliberate prioritization while focusing on improving key metrics
- Own the end-to-end success of projects from conception and requirements definition through design, development, UAT, launch, and post-launch analysis
- Partner with other Product Managers to guide and develop payment capabilities for new products.
What makes you a great fit:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Product Management, Engineering, Business Analysis or related discipline
- Experience working on a large scale platforms or infrastructure - experience within billing/payments/financial systems is a strong plus
- A related four-year undergraduate degree
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with experience cultivating a culture of transparency and collaboration with technical and non-technical teams
- Analytically minded. All your decisions are data-driven and supported by the data and research you’ve collected
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $80,000 to $110,000. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status