Product Manager, Market Solutions at Four Winds Interactive
We are currently seeking a Product Manager that will lead our company’s efforts to deliver customer first, digitally enabled experiences across our target industries. The goal is to position FWI as the leader in digital transformation technologies through highly personalized, real-time experiences that enable corporations and hotel properties alike to optimize the experience of their employees and guests. This individual will drive the identification and development of new and existing market-ready solutions that are built using the power of FWI’s platform. This role will help lead research efforts to evaluate the competitive landscape in the marketplace, advise on viability, and coordinate efforts to bring new products and product iterations to the market. The Product Manager is a dynamic position which requires an individual to understand the vision of the product from the point of view of the customer, end users, and stakeholders while keeping an eye towards future technologies.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Subject matter expert in digital transformation in the enterprise and hospitality verticals, including competitive analysis
- Work with cross-functional teams to perform both market and ethnographic research to ensure that product aligns with customer and company goals.
- Partner with FWI Platform Product Managers to ensure upcoming features and capabilities translate into competitive market solutions.
- Clearly communicate the business requirements to team members, and act as stakeholder in determining Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and UI/UX needs.
- Work with professional services teams to define implementation costs for product.
- Drive the Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy across various functional teams, with focus on primary value propositions, messaging, and positioning
Requirements for Success:
- Experience in translating customer business problems, objectives and challenges into value added solutions and services.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with an ability to rally several cross-functional teams around a central goal.
- Resilient researcher that can dig through various information sources to identify trends and impact on the future product offering
- Comfortable with ambiguity as priorities shift based on market dynamics and company priorities
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a product management related role
Helpful for Success:
- Experience implementing or managing facilities management software like meeting room management and asset tracking software.
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining workplace culture/experience.
- Deep understanding of the corporate and/or hospitality industry vertical.
- Understanding of the Digital Signage Industry/Market.
- Solid understanding of the product lifecycle (PLC) or software development life cycle (SDLC).
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.