Product Manager, Enterprise Product at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Product Manager, Enterprise Products to develop new products and features to serve Guild’s employer partners.
Guild’s product teams leverage technology to help connect and scale our education marketplace, enabling thousands of students to go to school affordably. Our employer partners, primarily Fortune 1000 companies, join Guild’s marketplace to offer best-in-class education benefits to their workforce. They realize a significant return on their investment through improved recruiting, retention and upskilling of their employees.
In this role, you’ll lead discovery, design and development of solutions that make it easier for employers to work with Guild to send their employees back to school. You’ll work closely with our client success teams, technical program managers, engineers, and other product managers. And you’ll help us build products that are intuitive to use, configurable for differing client needs, and scalable to support Guild’s rapid growth.
As Product Manager, Enterprise Products you will:
- Think big-picture and long-term about how Guild delivers value to employers.
- Own and drive all aspects of your product, from vision to delivery to customer adoption.
- Work closely with Guild’s employer partners, enterprise sales and client success teams to develop a deep understanding of employer needs.
- Use your market knowledge, along with relevant data and well-reasoned assumptions, to build a business case for new product investments.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, and then work on a daily basis with designers and developers to make these a reality.
- Enable our technical program managers and delivery teams to successfully deploy your product with employers.
- Be the go-to product expert for internal teams, executives, sales, marketing and client success.
In addition to working on the product management team, you’ll collaborate with other Guild teammates such as Lauren Krabbe (Manager, Experience Design), Jamie Masterson (Group Product Manager, Payments), Melissa Wagasky (Technical Program Manager), and Eric Spery (VP Engineering).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Experience taking enterprise software / SaaS products to market, starting at v0
- Helped fast-growth businesses develop configurable and scalable solutions.
- Demonstrated the ability to develop and evangelize a shared vision across the organization, with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A track record of working effectively with engineering, design and go to market teams.
- The ability to manage competing and evolving priorities. There will always be more than you can do in a day, so you continually make sure you have the right priorities and focus.
- Excitement to learn and always expand your knowledge. Guild values a learner’s mindset.
- Commitment to Guild’s mission to unlock opportunity for America’s workforce through education.
- Experience with marketplace, payments or B2B2C businesses is a plus.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.