Product Manager, DX & SDK at Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is searching for a Product Manager, DX & SDK in our Broomfield, CO office
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is revolutionizing the business through data science and analytics, and the Product team is key to succeeding on our corporate objectives. Our Developer Experience team is looking for an experienced product manager that is passionate about developer tools and extensibility. This position will be critical to the team’s success, working with other product managers and engineering counterparts to execute on a cohesive SDK strategy to benefit internal Alteryx developers as well as partners and customers. A successful Product Manager will focus on organizing intake from market trends, customer conversations, engineering constituents, and leadership to plan and timebox a product roadmap.
What you’ll do:
- Work with one or more development teams to organize and manage large scope projects from initial design concept through life cycle of products including postmortem measurement
- Responsible for maintaining a prioritized feature roadmap based on research and data, socializing the roadmap with peers and leadership and communicating priorities to the other product managers and development team
- Responsible for feature and user story acceptance alongside the Technical Product Manager
- Help to identify, manage and communicate initiative and feature risks and dependencies across multiple teams
- Focus on delivering quality features; collaborate with QA by approving test plans; respond to feedback via the Alteryx Beta Program.
- 2+ years' experience in Software Product Management, Software Engineering or equivalent including working knowledge of agile software development processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interface with internal and external stakeholders regularly, including presentations to leadership
- Familiarity with at least one programming language or framework (C++, Python, or Node)
- Familiarity with web-based software and/or API development
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $88,400 - $150,300. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Please contact [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation/adjustment to review our website or to apply online.