Product Manager, Cloud Team at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive seeks a Product Manager – Cloud Products to work with the Product Management Team. This position will be responsible for managing a subset of our modern, highly-visible cloud-based product stack: the FWI Cloud . This is an important role with end-to-end product responsibilities that spans the whole product life cycle including collaboration with business and technical stakeholders. The successful candidate will be energized by identifying market needs using both qualitative and quantitative data, and iterating through solutions alongside talented engineers and user experience designers. The Product Manager is not a management position.
- Support the development team with day-to-day feature development across the products for which they’re responsible
- Track and monitor various product development progress and escalate concerns
- Act as the subject matter expert to the development team and provide business context
- Gather requirements from stakeholders, analyze, and develop detailed requirements documentation
- Collaborate with UX designers on new features and product usability enhancements Four Winds Interactive
- Manage products backlog on an ongoing basis
- Understand products business performance and user feedback and build strong partnerships with various stakeholders
- Monitor market trends and the competitive landscape
- Collaborate with the development team on features level of effort estimates
- Collaborate with the technical writing team on product documentation
- Manage product release activities and interface with various internal teams and external stakeholders
- Participate in Product Management team meetings such as roadmap planning and release planning in addition to other inter-team meetings
- Occasional tradeshow travel to present enterprise products to potential customer base
- Occasional product meetings with customers to promote product adoption
- Determine product positioning, benefits, and target market
Requirements for Success:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a Product Management role
- Basic understanding of SDLC
- General experience with Agile principles
- General experience in gathering customer feedback and client discovery
- Mid-level experience in a software driven company
- General experience working with multiple product support teams such as Development, QA, UX/UI, Sales, Operations
- Ability to provide impact analysis based on feature, theme, or shift in software strategy
- Basic understanding of JIRA or similar product
- Understanding of client-side / server-side applications
- Understanding of API integration
- Understanding of Hybrid / Native applications
- General understanding of software application functionality and concept
- Ability to provide technical gap analysis on software products
Helpful for Success:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field.
- Experience with modern cloud-based applications.
- Experience with client-side applications of various platforms.
- Roadmaps/Documentation/training on products.
- Pasion for cutting edge technology with a technical evangelist mindset
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.