Product Manager - Analytics at DAT
DAT Software and Analytics is looking for a Product Manager to join our DAT iQ Product Management team in Denver, CO.
We’re looking for a product expert with experience using data to solve customer problems.
You will be charged with bringing compelling products to market in this greenfield opportunity by developing a keen understanding of the key segments and critical pain points in the $1T freight market. Working closely with DAT’s data science team, you’ll develop a pipeline of innovative products with features that leverage data and deliver unparalleled market insights.
- Business and technical savvy, along with excellent communications skills.
- High comfort level and aptitude for data and analytics.
- Experience working within the agile/scrum development processes.
- Passionate about working cross-functionally to drive and deliver solutions from ideation through go-to-market.
What You’ll Do
- Build products based on a deep understanding of market dynamics, representing the voice of the customer for a variety of segments and personas.
- Manage the entire product life cycle, from discovery to prioritization to execution.
- Determine scope with a viciousness for end-user value, using an experimental method that uses data to disconfirm or confirm hypotheses about product and feature value.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the business to balance level-of-effort, risk, and opportunity size in order to prioritize product portfolio.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
Skills and Experience You’ll Bring
- 4-6 years of strategic experience in product management, ideally with data science or analytics products and SaaS.
- Experience working in agile/scrum development processes and lean methodology.
- Experience in working with engineers and designers on story mapping and feature prioritization.
- Ability to demonstrate creative problem solving, thoughtful product scoping, and flexibility in a fast-moving environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with Engineering, User Experience Design, and Marketing.
(Colorado only) In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the minimum salary for this role is $105,000.00 + benefits. The maximum compensation for this role can vary significantly depending on your job-related skills and experience.
DAT Software and Analytics is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in trucking, freight, and transportation supply chain logistics for 42 years. We wrote the book on freight automation, and continue to transform the industry year over year by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the deepest, broadest, most relevant data, and accurate insights, to help them make intelligent business decisions and successfully run their companies. We operate the largest truckload freight marketplace in North America, with 183 million freight matches in 2019, and a database of $118 billion of global shipment annual market transaction data. DAT Solutions is based in Beaverton, OR, with offices in Colorado, Missouri, Texas, and Bangalore, India.
For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company
DAT Software and Analytics embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
DAT Software and Analytics offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program.
Sponsorship and relocation assistance are not offered for this position.
All referrals and résumés are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department.
DAT Software and Analytics will not consider unsolicited résumés from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services, and/or recruitment agencies.