Product Manager 1 at NetApp
NetApp is a market leader in all-flash data storage systems for the next generation data center. Born out of the largest cloud infrastructures in the world and purpose built around the problem of delivering high performance applications from a multi-tenant infrastructure, we have revolutionized the way forward-thinking companies acquire and deploy storage solutions.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to drive NetApp HCI ecosystem and hybrid-cloud integrations. This role will define key hypervisor/container integrations, user configuration and management tools, and 3rd party solution integrations.
- Establish the ecosystem vision and roadmap for the NetApp HCI product line.
- Previous experience/title in technical product management, preferably storage
- Drive VMware virtualization, RedHat OpenStack/OpenShift, and hybrid-cloud integrations as well as requirements for our infrastructure configuration tools and user management workflows.
- Lead the market and customer research efforts for these offerings.
- Document the customer's user stories and partner with agile teams to drive features to completion.
- Work closely with NetApp’s service delivery teams to implement the offerings based on customer demand.
- Create a spectrum of enablement collateral (presentations, white papers, demos, and training materials).
- Deliver sales, engineering, and support trainings to NetApp customers, partners, and employees worldwide.
An ideal candidate should possess some combination of the following skills and experiences;
- Forward thinking… Deep understanding of the enterprise hyperconverged and hybrid-cloud market and the role open ecosystems play in delivering infrastructure as a service.
- Hands-on... This is an individual contributor role and requires rolling up the sleeves to get it done.
- Geeky... NetApp operates in a very technical market and expects you to go deep with the technology. You’ll need to be able to hold your own in internal and external meetings.
- Experienced… 5+ years in product management / technical marketing with a focus on the hyperconverged ecosystems.
- Mobile... Ability to travel up to 25%.
Educated... Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, or equivalent technical experience. MBA desired.
What You'll Love About Us
· Our Culture: It’s our culture and our people. If you ask anyone at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it’s the people.
· Our Location: We have a beautiful Boulder office, with amazing Flatiron views, on the vibrant downtown Pearl Street.
· Health Benefits: NetApp provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
· Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending, stock purchases, or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
· Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers.
· Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
At NetApp, we take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do. Along the way, we’ve repeatedly transformed businesses and set industry standards. Join us, and we’ll help each other do our best work!