Product Management Senior Director at FIS (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Small Business Team at FIS is breaking new ground and enabling SMB's to focus on what they do best, provide their business product or service, and not on the things that that take time and effort. FIS is bringing new products and capabilities to the SMB market that helps the save time, effort and money with integrated solutions right where they need them to be. This position is full-time remote.
What you will be doing:
You will be leading the accounting solutions part of the SMB team. You will be determining what use cases, what products and what channels are best aligned to help your customers run their business. You will be completely responsible for the strategy and guiding the teams through execution.
- Identify accounting partners and capabilities
- Determine key delivery channels
- Find the best ways to make accounting automatic and hands-off
- Ensure our solutions succeed in market
What you bring:
- Ability to get things done
- Ability to navigate and influence in a complex organization
- A desire to win and succeed
- A strong knowledge of the accounting market and its customers
- A positive, can-do ability to consistently deliver
- Entrepreneurial mindset to making hard things happen
Added bonus if you have:
- Worked on Accounting software previously
- Understand the needs of the Small Business Market
- Have a solid understanding of merchant processing, bill payment, and banking
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.