Product Internship at Simple Energy
Simple Energy is a fast-paced, fast-growing, Boulder-based startup. We graduated TechStars in 2011 and have continued growing and improving since. We are changing the world by helping people understand and reduce their energy consumption. We’re looking for someone to join our team and help us change the world.
As a Product Internship, you’ll work with our product squad on a focused project in which you’ll learn valuable product management skills while contributing to our mission of motivating and enabling people to save energy. You’ll work with a Product Manager that will show the ropes of the business and give you ownership of a product-related project.
Be part of building a great company with an awesome culture: intelligent, passionate, engaged coworkers; dog-friendly office; and the opportunity to change how millions of people think about their energy use!
Some Intern Duties
- Take on a focused project such as content sourcing and development, competitive analysis and trends in the industry
- Assist in definition and prioritization of product features
- Work with the product, design, and marketing squads to position the product in the market and with our users
- Develop an understanding of the product vision and incorporate that into a content strategy for the product
- Undergraduate student in either their junior or senior year or a recent grad
- Passionate about creating great user experiences in the domains of energy efficiency and the environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to execute on projects when given direction - you’re motivated and will do research and ask questions to keep projects moving
- Demonstrated interest in product management and technology
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Experience with content and marketing, plus if you have experience in strategy development
- An appetite for creative problem solving and thinking, with the ability to maintain flexibility
- Simple Energy offers free lunch Fridays, as well as bi-monthly cohort lunches
- You’ll have the opportunity to shadow other squad members through our “Day in the Life” series
- Mentor program
- A Career Series offered at the end of the summer
- Simple Energy is a Start-up Summer participant
Resume & Cover Letter required.
Start date: June 2019
Simple Energy does not work with third party recruiters.