Product Data Analyst
Who we are...
BombBomb makes it easy to use simple videos to build relationships through email, text and social media. Our team is scrappy and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We're close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. Rehumanizing the planet can't be done without EXCELLENT people and we want to add you to our already amazing team!
Who we're looking for...
The Product Data Analyst will support the product team in measuring our user experience, engagement and behavior to help improve product performance and support strategic product objectives.
What you will do...
- Develop analytical insights into how our customers use our product which includes a web application, mobile apps, and integrations.
- Perform ETL tasks to collect, process, and validate data from a variety of sources so that it can be used for analysis by the team and the business.
- Support our product team by writing queries and delivering reports that meet their needs.
- Effectively translate data analysis to the product organization to help improve our user experience and business performance.
- Develop an understanding of BombBomb’s business & product strategy.
- Help the product team determine the best way to measure product launches and feature enhancements.
- Collaborate with your teammates to develop KPI dashboards.
- Work in cross-functional teams that may include members from product, design, development, customer success, sales, marketing and finance departments.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
Analytical: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw conclusions from it.
Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
Persistent: Tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
Organization / Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
Teamwork: Reaches out to peers & supervisors to create a collaborative work environment.
Self-Starter: Motivated to take initiative on projects or tasks, assembling the resources required to complete the objective.
Communication: Communicate clearly, concisely, and courteously with the ability to give detailed explanation if necessary.
Flexibility: Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and adapt to new challenges as they arise.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- The ability to create and tell stories from data
- Skills to analyze large complex data sets for both ad hoc analysis as well as established KPIs
- Experience writing, cleaning and maintaining SQL statements
- Experience with BI / data visualization tools (We use Google Analytics, Grafana and Pendo.)
- Familiarity with data warehousing, architecture, pipeline and ETL concepts/tools
- SaaS experience preferred
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth