The Alteryx product organization has an immediate opening for a Product Analyst. This role will be directly responsible for supporting data analysis, reporting, and ensuring the Alteryx products are designed to capture product telemetry and performance data to inform decision making. In this important role, you will be supporting one of the organization's most important initiatives and will work cross-functionally with data management and business intelligence teams to provide dashboards, reports and product insights to product executives and managers.
- Conducts analyses, develop insights, and communicates strategic recommendations by evaluating and synthesizing large data sets
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards to help drive key business decisions through data modeling, reporting and automation
- Performs ongoing trend analysis, variance analysis, and monitors performance indicators
- Regularly presents results of analysis to senior management and stakeholders across a wide range of functions
- Partners cross functionally to provide data and system requirements needed to develop metrics
- Supports a cross-functional team to drive the product telemetry vision, working with product managers to make product enhancements and recommendations to executives and engineering teams
- Must have a strong analytical background and be able to influence and work cross-functionally with data engineering, business intelligence, product, marketing and engineering teams
- 3+ years of business analysis experience
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical, technical and effective communicators with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication/presentation skills with extensive experience presenting complex analyses to senior management clearly and concisely
- Alteryx or other analytic tool experience a strong plus (e.g. Excel, SQL, Python, R, Tableau)
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to manage, interpret and influence cross functional teams across the organization
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties required by his or her supervisor.