Manager, Product Telemetry & Insights at Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is searching for a Manager, Product Telemetry & Insights in our Broomfield, CO office
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
The Product team at Alteryx is dynamic, creative, and looking to expand! We're seeking a Manager, Telemetry and Insights to oversee product strategy, software delivery, and data analysis for Alteryx Product Telemetry. Software telemetry gathers secure metadata about usage patterns for software applications. This role contributes data-driven insights to support decisions made by Product, Engineering, and other strategic teams at Alteryx and includes leadership of a qualified and fast-paced team of product managers and data analysts. In addition, typical responsibilities include supporting accurate and effective data analysis, representing those analyses in executive forums, and collaborating with Alteryx Platform teams to ensure all Alteryx products are designed to capture product telemetry. A successful Manager, Telemetry and Insights will be familiar with software development processes and have experience performing analytics and working with software data. Alteryx offers an abundance of opportunities to make a difference as well, with dedicated Alteryx for Good hours each year to give back to local organizations of your choice.
What you’ll do:
- Provide coaching on analytics best practices for data analysts, and complete data analysis requests if needed
- Collaborate with the data engineering team to enable their ETL processes with data privacy and analytics needs in mind
- Organize programs to increase the reach and effectiveness of the Product Insights team (e.g. Lunch and Learns, News Feeds)
- Occasionally interface directly with customers with ability to problem solve and intake software improvement ideas
- Collaborate with other leaders within Product Management to understand telemetry goals, prioritize initiatives supporting those goals, and communicate the strategy and business value of telemetry
- Effectively lead with empathy and provide career development for Alteryx associates
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field or equivalent work experience
- Strong experience with business analytics software (such as Alteryx, Tableau or SAS)
- 2+ years’ experience in a software engineering or product management role
- Basic understanding of SDLC, Agile Development Practices, and restful APIs
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $101,700 - $172,900. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Please contact [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation/adjustment to review our website or to apply online.