Exec Dir Product Mgmt, Field Service Mgmt
- Set the vision, strategy, and establish goals that develop business cases to identify opportunities and prioritize projects needed to drive rapid and exponential growth in a best-in-class Field Service Managmeent strategy. Oversee the development and retention of core competencies in the product based on industry best practices.
- Communicates product roadmaps and prioritizes to internal and external stakeholders. Participate in customer meetings.
- Measure and analyze product and feature performance for opportunities to innovate, improve the user experience, and increase adoption/sales. Report on the effectiveness of the product roadmap while holding the team accountable for success.
- Assess, differentiate and translate global and market specific business needs into technical solutions across the entire product line.
- Understand the partner and competitive landscape identifying key gaps within the Field Service Management roadmap to address market and client needs
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent work experience, MBA preferred
- 7+ years’ experience driving top line strategies for large enterprise products that comprise the Field Service Management capabilities (i.e. Routing, Scheduling, Technician Management, Order Management, Analytics, Mobile App design, and Customer Engagement practices)
- 7+ years’ experience leading the development of new or existing products/strategies from conception to implementation
- 3 + years building and leading high performing teams
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated ability building business cases and influencing leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Innovative and creative thinker that extends beyond the current to develop solutions to our existing customer’s chronic problems and future vision on new markets.
- Knowledge of digital technology, processes, and trends.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with demonstrated success participating in sales pursuits and pitches to the customer.
- Demonstrated ability providing coaching, direction, and leadership to support team members in a direct and matrix organization.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Ability to use a personal computer. Proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment.
- Industry experience at a Telecommunications, or Cable Company
- Industry experience in the Field Service Management space
- Understanding of public cloud technologies, specifically AWS
- Developed a new product strategy and delivered key deliverables tied to revenue and product growth