Director, Product Security at Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is searching for a Director, Product Security based in Broomfield, CO; Irvine, CA; or Remote (U.S.).
Is this you?
A problem solver, innovator, and dreamer who is searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx develops software for data preparation and analysis, including a number of server solutions for model deployment, collaborative work on data, and scheduling of automatic data processing. We're revolutionizing data analytics by providing a complete end to end, self-service platform that allows users to get from business questions to business answers at incredible speeds. Why work for just any analytics company?
Alteryx, Inc. is looking for a Director of Product Security to drive and advance the overall product security strategy for Alteryx. This role will ensure product security best practices are being followed from product inception through delivery. You must have a strong knowledge of the data and analytics space to help develop the future of the Alteryx Platform. As a key member of the Security team, you will work closely with Engineering leadership to advance and optimize security as an integral part of our product engineering processes. You will serve as a cross-functional leader and will work closely with Product and Engineering teams to embed security in the product roadmap and support efforts around messaging and enablement. This role will report directly to the VP of Cyber Security.
- Strong leadership and management passion and experience
- Strong passion around growing and developing people
- Process-oriented with experience implementing product security best practices and evolving them to fit the needs of the organization
- Data driven with a proven record of using relevant metrics to drive exceptional results
- Ability to understand the overall business strategy and direction from the executive team and ensure alignment with product security
- Deep technical knowledge of the security issues that surround cloud hosted (SaaS), hybrid, and on-prem software products
- Ability to communicate effectively with product development teams, senior leadership, customers, and corporate security functions
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies
- 8+ years in Product Security, Product Management, or similar roles
- 5+ years’ experience leading teams
- Proven experience building and enhancing product vulnerability management programs
- Strong experience with Product Management tools (Bug Trackers, Project Trackers, Team Workspaces, etc.)
- Strong experience with Product Security tools (SAST, DAST, SCA, etc.)
- Fluency in multiple compiled and interpreted programming languages
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Background in Data Science
- Experience with Alteryx Products or other analytic products
- Experience working with global, distributed teams
- Experience moving on premises products to the cloud
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for associates
- Health plans that cover your family and pets
- Company matched 401(k)
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Paid time off: 3 weeks’ vacation, 5 sick days, 9 holidays, 3 floating holidays, and 20 hours volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs with up to $300 fitness reimbursement annually
- Collaborative offices stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Office events, catered lunches, and happy hours