Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely on Alteryx daily to deliver actionable insights.
Alteryx is looking for a passionate, leading-edge Product Marketing Director (PMM) that will help propel and advance our growing product portfolio. The Product Marketing Director is responsible for the creation and ownership of core product messaging, sales tools, product launches and sales enablement content – all in support of developing a killer GTM plan and its related execution. You will be the primary voice of the customer internally and work cross-functionally to drive marketing campaigns, new product releases, and enable sales to position and sell our analytic products and platform across multiple personas.
The ideal candidate is based in Broomfield, CO. or Irvine, CA. This role will report directly into the VP of Portfolio Marketing. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to make a difference every day and be a key contributor to a passionate product marketing department focused on disrupting the analytics industry.
- Develop differentiated product positioning and messaging for the Alteryx platform
- Responsible for senior level market positioning and messaging specific to the Alteryx value prop
- Understand buyer personas and be able to articulate and apply across all sales tools and marketing content/campaigns.
- Support launches and releases – manage cross-functional programming in support of new product launches and release planning.
- Contribute to sales enablement - helping communicate the value proposition to sales teams and developing the needed sales tools to support the sales cycle and motions.
- Understand analytics landscape and competition in order to be able to accurately position & differentiate Alteryx against various competitors, across multiple segments.
- Develop content required to fuel marketing programs that drive demand and leads for your products
- Manage pricing and packaging for your products – SKUs, special offers, international price books
- Help create and understand use cases to illustrate the value delivered to our customers
- Work across all functions and teams within the Alteryx organization to ensure the right content and programs are successfully delivered
- Be the trusted voice of the customer internally by developing insights about our customers’ usage, needs and requirements through research and analysis.
- 10+ years of B2B software or SaaS product marketing experience – strategic thinker with hands-on execution
- Prior experience with enterprise software, including BI, analytics, or data-related products
- Demonstrated track record of working across multiple teams, improving the effectiveness of sales professionals and developing successful go-to-market strategies
- Excellent oral/public speaking and written communication skills
- Experience leading cross functional teams and key strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated success in product launches, sales enablement, and end-to-end execution of supporting marketing strategies.
- Strong project management skills and excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of successfully launching, managing and growing commercial software products
- BS/BA degree required
- Must be willing to travel up to 35%
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered. Please do not inquire. Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer