Director, Product Management
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer (CPO) and a key member of the Product Management organization, the Director of Product is accountable to:
- Lead the company’s Product Management organization to define and deliver the right products and product enhancements to market at the right time to enable Convercent to achieve our business and customer goals.
The Director of Product has direct responsibility and is accountable for:
- Lead the company’s Product Management team to define, maintain and execute on a rolling 12-month strategy and product roadmap, consistent with broader company vision and long-term strategy
- Coordinate and drive alignment / buy-in with the Product Roadmap across internal and external stakeholders. This includes providing a cohesive and compelling vision of the value that will be delivered to our customers.
- Establish product management processes and procedures that align with an enterprise Product Delivery System, are Command the Message ready, and support our go to market strategy.
- Develop and execute the Product Management organization staffing strategy: recruit, coach, and elevate the team of Product Managers.
- Establish and conduct customer, market, and stakeholder research and discovery as aligned to our strategic investment themes.
- Establish yourself as a thought leader in the Ethics and Compliance community.
- Establish strong bonds between Product Management and Engineering to ensure robust collaboration and alignment on the Product Roadmap.
- Partner with engineering and customer success to ensure efficient communication and delivery of the planned customer value.
As a senior leader, the Director of Product is responsible for the professional and personal growth of their team, consistent with our company values and operating model.
The Director of Product is an integral member of the company, who will be responsible for integrating work across the following teams:
- Engineering – responsible for engineering delivery, technical innovation and architecture
- Sales / Marketing – responsible for Sales and Revenue, customer needs analysis, product market fit, and GTM strategy
- Customer Success – responsible for support and customer engagement as well as understating the needs and requirements of customers and the market.
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in product management, while managing multiple product managers and product owners in an Agile organization
- Proven track record of hiring, coaching and growing product teams
- Proven track record of creating innovative products
- Skilled at working with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and consensus
- Skilled at researching, interviewing and eliciting customer pain points and market opportunities
- Can effectively articulate vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.