Customer Experience Manager at CyberGRX, Inc.
We are searching for a Customer Experience Manager!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Customer Experience Manager do at Cyber GRX?
The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for developing effective retention and growth strategies across their assigned book of business. They will strengthen partnerships by understanding each customer’s critical business and market needs to develop CyberGRX evangelists to the cyber security community. With strategic oversight from the VP, Customer Experience and cross-functional collaboration with Operations, and Sales, this role will create unassailable competitive advantage within the market and further position CyberGRX as the definitive market leader.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You’ll deliver powerful on-boarding experiences with new customers that clearly demonstrate CyberGRX’s value, confirms the customer’s S/L term strategies, and maps success measures during the on-boarding phase
- You will create comprehensive risk and growth management strategies across your assigned book of business (up to ~25 accounts) and proactively manage these throughout the Customer Lifecycle
- You’ll conduct periodic business reviews, ensuring that all internal and external stakeholders are engaged to expand their business and drive decisions through actionable insights to effectively manage third party risk
- You will understand, confirm and uncover critical customer program and market needs that create customer evangelist for CyberGRX and precipitates revenue and partnership expansion opportunities
- You’ll use a Tactical Customer Support approach: front-line user access / product related questions to help customers effectively navigate through the end-user experience
- You will have ongoing customer consultations spanning product / platform capabilities, vendor ecosystem risk prioritization / management strategies, market trends, regulatory compliance, industry benchmarking, and portfolio performance
What you bring to the table:
- You’ve got at least 2 years of experience in managing Enterprise/Mid-Market customer relationships
- You are proficient in Salesforce and various Customer Success tools (Smartsheets, Strikedeck, Lucidcharts, Jira, Confluence, Go2Meeting); managing reports, customer performance dashboards, project plans, etc
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Your experience working with SaaS customers is strongly preferred
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- Company paid medical/dental/vision
- Free Eco Pass
- Open Time Off policy - Take as much time off as you'd like! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.