Community Networks - Product Manager at DISH (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Today, we are building America's first cloud-native 5G network to transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited potential. Our teams operate at the intersection of wireless, data analytics, AI and the cloud to create something state-of-the-art, radically original and truly unlike what anyone else can.
High-level job responsibilities:
This role will be working within the Strategic Partnerships Team creating and running strategy for various Community Networks, enhancing processes, and helping build a new overall vision and product strategy.
A key part of our initiative is a strategic focus on Blockchain technology as it relates to community driven networks and helping to enable growth across that line of business and closing the digital divide.
Day-to-day job responsibilities:
We are looking for a Community Networks Product Lead to join the Strategic Partnerships Team and help us develop Dish's strategy and product roadmap around community deployed wireless. You will have to use your expertises in a high level of autonomy to help build a new overall vision and product strategy. You will be responsible for developing and executing on the roadmap which will include technical strategy and capabilities along with the customer experience and launch strategy. Some of the responsibilities of this role will also include:
- Partner and work closely with other leaders to drive priorities and alignment across different teams
- Drive prioritization on features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
- Track project execution, ensure projected timelines and quality standards are met
The ideal candidate will have a passion working on cutting edge technologies, solving hard problems and with the ability to understand significantly complex technical propositions related to a product.
Experience with CBRS or other similarly situated wireless technologies
Project Management Experience
Work across multiple cross-functional internal teams to identify needs, gather requirements execute strategy
Experience in a variety of areas, CBRS, Cryptocurrency, Site acquisition, development and deployment
Intellectual curiosity with a demonstrated interest in technology and media.
- Bachelors or Masters degree - 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Deep understanding of digital and cryptocurrencies ecosystems and related technologies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to support assumptions and evaluate results
- Superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- Experience with end to end product delivery and roadmap strategy while contributing to engineering discussions around technical decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communications with technical and non-technical executives,stakeholders and various development and business teams
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.