Technical Support Representative at KPA
| Greater Boulder Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:06 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, October 10, 2020
The Technical Support Representative assists customers when they experience technical, procedural or operating difficulty with the use of KPA's software platforms providing the best possible customer experience by following issues through to resolution.
More specifically you will
- Take customer support calls through phone, email and through the ticketing system.
- Prioritize and assign incoming customer support issues
- Engage tier 2 and 3 technical support when appropriate while managing the communication with the customer through resolution
- Review completed help desk tickets for accuracy and completeness.
- Learn new products and general technical abilities in support of a variety of client issues.
- Maintain awareness of updates to a variety of products and how changes may impact customers.
- Document and expand the knowledge base by creating internal documentation
- Translate customer issues into internal support plans.
- Provide feedback to Client Success and Product teams in support of client concerns and needs.
- 1-2 years of experience assisting customers by phone or email.
- Proven ability to ask questions to define a customers technical issue and follow through to resolution.
- Familiarity with compliance regulation tools, Insurance industry, Risk Management tools, HR or Workflow management software is preferred.
Read Full Job Description