Information Services Technician at VORTO
We are building software products to enable businesses to be more economically and environmentally sustainable by digitally transforming the supply chain. As Information Services Technician at Vorto, you will help us maintain secure information systems that empower people to Win.About the Role
VORTO information and technology resources are agile, lightweight, and quickly align to dynamic business requirements. IT empowers people with secure, coherent, and available information systems to champion personal, customer, and company endeavors.
A successful candidate will show storing ownership around tasks and be motivated to empower the people throughout the company by employing the tools, skills, and experience necessary to provide effective, efficient time and resource management. Attention to detail is critical.Responsibilities
- Support the setup and tracking of tech-related equipment per defined policies
- Provision accounts and group memberships for new and existing teammates in systems such as Google Workspace, Slack, Vorto native apps, Microsoft Azure, Cloud Directory solutions, etc.
- Comply with strong OPSEC and data governance practices
- Participate in SOC audit activities and evidence collection processes
- Setup and manage technology for video conferencing and meeting room reservation
- Enforce technical support ticketing system requirements for Service & Asset Management verticals
- Culture alignment - read the blog!
- Ability to help respond to support events 24x7
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic, and high-transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Ability to troubleshoot applications and learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to react to dynamic situations and make thoughtful decisions quickly
- Understanding of service-focused operations teams that support a group of customers whose operations are 24/7/365
- High level of curiosity and desire to learn
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- 3+ years of experience working as an IT Specialist for a tech company, or a similar role
- Experience with security & vulnerability scanning tools like Sophos, ThreatStack, etc. a plus
- Google Suite, GCP, and Azure administration experience, including IAM management
- Audio/video and meeting systems experience desired
- A jack-of-all-trades and willingness to dive in head-first to unusual technology problems
At VORTO we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their careers.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching up to 3.5%
- Company-paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Company-paid parking pass or transit pass
- Modern office space in downtown Denver with daily coffee, tea, drinks & snacks
VORTO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.