Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
The Help Desk Technician at BombBomb will handle Level 1 Help Desk issues, escalating when necessary. They will assist with running network cables, and supporting our Help Desk team and Systems Administrator in level 1 work. Additionally, the Help Desk Technician will support onboarding new employees and training. This team is in charge of purchasing and provisioning new equipment and software, as well as helping make the BombBomb IT environment a smooth and seamless experience for the end-users.
What you will do...
- Make ticketing easier by integrating Slack with our Ticketing system
- Maintain an ongoing inventory of IT hardware/software company assets. Keep inventory lists up to date and accurate.
- Coordinate the purchasing of IT software and hardware.
- Onboard new employees, train them on the fundamental services including Gmail, Google Docs, LastPass, VOIP software etc.
- Reduce help desk ticket volume by finding efficiencies and improving internal systems
- Respond to critical, help desk tickets within a 15m time window
- Maintains new hire inventory, keeping a minimum of two available Windows/OSX machines each.
- Makes and runs new network cable when needed.
- Accurately input, import, and delete data and users in SalesForce, ZenDesk, and Tableau.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Thoroughness / Detail-oriented: Must pay attention to details, avoid making mistakes when ordering equipment. Be cost effective and work within the budgets given. Be able to juggle many tasks without forgetting lower priority tickets. Being careful to not make mistakes when working with our internal systems and provisioning accounts.
- Flexibility: Willing to learn new things, ability to quickly shift between duties and work on many different tasks during the course of the day. Ability to deal with unexpected situations or changes in plan. Ability to be self-reliant without constant supervision
- Self-Awareness, Humility and Empathy: This is an internal service-oriented role, and will be supporting many different people in the organization. Having a humble attitude and open mindedness is important to understanding people’s needs.
- Communication: Be a good communicator and build relationships with the people you will be assisting in the office. Good written and verbal communications skills when assisting employees. Communicate clearly with vendors to procure software and hardware, and ability to negotiate better pricing when possible.
- Love for Computers and Technology: Is excited to learn about new hardware and software technologies and proficient in troubleshooting related issues.
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 1+ year(s) experience in IT support
- A love for learning and technology
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Demonstrated experience as a self starter
- Ability to troubleshoot systems and non-technical problems
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 7 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth