Director, Information Technology at Adswerve, Inc.
The Director of Information Technology (IT) is a key contributor to Adswerve’s strategy and planning process and will be responsible for both IT operations and SaaS product architecture implementation. Reporting to the Chief of Technology, the Director of IT will have three direct reports and will help oversee multiple vendors and consultancies. Direct reports include a Salesforce Product Manager and two Help Desk Support Associates.
The main function of this role will be to assure that Adswerve is implementing tools and software for the organization appropriately and that align with our necessary data architecture to assure accurate reporting (finance) and workflow (operations). Secondarily, this role will help maintain appropriate security policies and software.
- Responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of technology solutions (almost all of which will be Software as a Service package applications) to business stakeholders across the company in support of the overall business strategy. Works closely with business leaders to succeed in these responsibilities. Works with all levels of the organization to form alliances on projects, operational decisions, and support.
- Play an integral role in forming and executing the technological strategy, driving the architectural vision, integration, and problem solving on an enterprise-level to cultivate and drive innovation across the IT, Finance, CRM, and Operational Software to support the business objectives.
- Lead strategic technological planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future technologies.
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to develop and maintain a technology plan that supports organizational needs.
- Develop and communicate enterprise technology alignment plans to the executive team, staff, partners, customers and stakeholders.
- Manage and implement security policies including overseeing the completion of Security Implementation Gathering forms (implementing and working with our security vendor).
- Managing daily operations and end-user support for internal customers and resolution of all technological user issues affecting production operations.
- Develop an IT vision, strategy, and roadmap, and lead the IT team and its business partners in effective execution.
- Ensure, on an ongoing basis, that current and planned technical architecture, investments and solutions are aligned with company business objectives.
- Prepare and monitor IT operational budgets that meet prevailing objectives and constraints.
- Review, recommend and oversee all vendors and managed service agreements for computing, telecommunications, IT services, and equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including 4 years of project management experience
- Professional experience in enterprise-class SaaS software implementations required
- Professional experience in ERP and CRM implementations
- Proficiency in the following hardware/software preferred: Apple, Salesforce, Google Cloud Platform, Cisco Meraki, G Suite, Slack and Netsuite
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance with no premiums for employees, along with paid time off, paid sick leave, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements and 401(k) plan.
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
If you need application assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at (720) 242-9837 ext. 5 for Human Resources or email [email protected].
Recruitment Agencies: We are not utilizing external 3rd party recruitment agencies for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.