Chief of Staff, Technology at GHX
| Greater Boulder Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:47 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, April 5, 2022
The Business Operations Manager, Technology is responsible for operational activities in GHX's technology organization, which is a horizontal function that spans multiple business units. The technology organization develops software products for GHX business units, helps operationalize products and provides ongoing maintenance for them. Operational activities for this role include quarterly and annual planning, budgeting, program management of key initiatives, vendor management, and assisting in preparing executive readouts and reports. You will work closely with subject matter experts, product management, engineering, data & analytics teams, finance, legal and outsourced vendors. This role will report into the SVP of Engineering with a dotted-line reporting relationship into the SVP of Product Management and SVP of Data & Analytics. Key Responsibilities
- Drive quarterly OKR and planning process across the technology organization.
- Lead key cross-functional projects across the engineering and product teams
- Proactively work with Finance to support budgeting & departmental reporting
- Support & manage contracts related to vendors, suppliers & partner engagements.
- Align, prioritize, and coordinate multiple cross-functional and strategic technology initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of relevant project management experience with demonstrated track record of accomplishing goals and meeting deadlines. Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools (OKRs, Agile).
- Experience working in a technology organization, preferably software and product development, and ability to work with engineering leaders and SMEs
- Budgeting and finance experience, understanding of software specific budgeting principles (Capex/Opex)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to engage with technical and non-technical audience
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations.
- Expert in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), familiarity with Jira, Aha or similar tools used in software product development
Read Full Job Description