Website Manager at JumpCloud
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
We built a disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® and it is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving thousands of organizations across the globe freedom of choice with their IT solutions. We give companies the ability to remotely manage and control all of their organization’s identities, devices, & resources on a single, comprehensive, cloud-based platform. That means doing it better, faster, easier and more securely by staying on the bleeding edge of technology.
About the Role
JumpCloud is looking for a Website Manager. This role will help JumpCloud achieve business growth by defining, executing, managing and optimizing a winning website strategy. For us, a winning strategy means prospects in our target market can find us, get resources for their most urgent problem, and immediately see the value of our product. When they have a great experience, we see growth.
- Develop and execute strategy that delivers with stakeholders across the company to define information architecture, content, themes, and design strategy. Work across teams to implement SEO, funnel, UX, and conversion targets.
- Partner with other channel leads across social, email and paid media to drive growth through end-to-end campaign optimization, A/B testing, and localization.
- Generate analytical insights to improve domain authority, inform optimal user experience, drive conversion improvement, CPA efficiencies and traffic growth
- Gather marketing colleagues and other stakeholders to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Identify opportunities for technical and platform improvement, quantify impact and drive tool/platform improvements with product and technical teams
We’re looking for
Candidates should have strong experience with web content strategy, tracking and reporting on website performance, and providing recommendations based on data insights. This is a highly cross-functional role and requires a proactive orientation, excellent communication and relationship-building skills, a balance of strategic, creative and analytical problem-solving skills, and an eye for detail.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build business level reports on various measures of performance and take action on learnings
- Knowledge of digital marketing, website design and management, content strategy
- Experience in planning digital marketing strategies and developing solutions to attract and convert website traffic
- Experience working and building relationships with cross-functional groups, including UX and Web Development (WordPress experience strongly preferred)
- Communication skills, analytical experience, and creative problem-solving
- Team-oriented to work effectively across all levels of management, teams, and disciplines
- Constant learner interested in working hard and having fun while growing the company
Where you’ll be working
We have two offices in Colorado, one in Louisville and one in downtown Denver. Once we reopen office options you will have the opportunity to work from one of our office locations, flex your time or remain fully remote.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you!
JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.