WAH Bilingual Sling Social Media Representative
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, Fox, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Our Sling Social Media Representatives are responsible for assisting customers on a wide range of topics including payments and billing, product features, and technical support. They embody the Sling brand online, prioritizing and simplifying the customer experience, delivering an interaction that goes viral for all the right reasons. You have the opportunity to join the team as Sling expands its digital customer support channels to interact with more Spanish-speaking customers via text, interacting on the customers’ timelines. The Social Media Representative’s work is highly visible and valuable, and the ability to deliver an efficient, accurate, well-written, and friendly experience is a must.
Primary responsibilities fall within the following categories:
- Provide world-class customer service via multiple social media and text channels
- Creatively articulate information/business rules via excellent written communication skills
- Accurately respond to questions regarding all aspects of a customer’s Sling TV account, Sling services, and troubleshooting, establishing long-term customer loyalty
- Identify major trends and share information with business real-time
- Assist Operations Department to determine topic trends, failure trending, and/or diagnostic improvements to provide
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A Sling Customer Support Representative performs the job duties and responsibilities above as well as the following essential job functions:
- Ability to read and write Spanish and English fluently
- Ability to multi-task; chat with customer while accurately logging and recording customer information in to call center databases
- Working flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to regularly sit for long periods of time
- Ability to manage multiple customer interactions at a time
- Meet or exceed minimum performance standards including but not limited to Average Handle Time; Customer Satisfaction, Quality, etc.
- Deescalate upset or irate customers in order to satisfactorily address their customer service needs
Technical Requirements for Work at Home:
- Minimum internet speeds: 7 Mbps download, 1 Mbps upload
- Home workspace free from interruptions and distractions
- Equipment requirements vary by location. Details will be reviewed during the candidate review process. Feel free to reach out to your recruiter with any questions: [email protected]
* EDGE Qualifications:
- No final consultations within 90 days of application
- Employees with work place relationships must not work in the same management chain
- Maximum of 5 active EDGE applications at once
- Favorable PA score
- Supervisor support application