Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
We’re seeking a highly driven, resourceful, and fun(ny) technologist to join our product marketing team of four. You’re passionate about how customers can transform their organizations with great data, insights, and technology.
As a technical product marketing manager, you’re able to explain highly technical concepts, products, and integrations in the most simple way, for non-technical audiences. You’ll have familiarity with our technology ecosystem, the problems we solve for big companies, and top notch writing and presentation skills. This role is a great fit for sales engineers and technologists looking to broaden their skills set and help define positioning and messaging.
- Technical messaging and marketing: Deeply understand our solution and develop messaging and content that articulates the value of our product capabilities and integrations—including demo videos, use case documentation, technical blog posts, white papers, web content, etc.
- Technical enablement: Work closely with the product and enablement teams to deliver enablement content and activities for new product releases and help the field organization position them effectively.
- Market intelligence: Stay up to date with the technology landscape, conduct research that informs our product roadmap and pricing, and develop and maintain accurate competitive comparisons that enable field teams to win deals.
- 5+ years experience in sales engineering, technical product marketing, or product management
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, demonstrated by translating technical information into clear and compelling demo scripts, enablement content, blog posts, e-books, webinars, etc. that uniquely positions our strengths
- Detail-oriented, self-directed, high execution—you’re going to find the gaps on the team, solve big problems, and deliver impact fast
- Self-awareness and a sense of humor (about yourself) goes a long way on our team
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 12 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: $110,000-140,000
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, persistence, and integrity.
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf