Strategic Social Campaign Manager
We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform. #Adtaxi #Associate
Adtaxi is searching for an experienced Strategic Social Media Campaign Manager. We are expanding our social media team responsible for managing highly strategic Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social media marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate for this position will have prior experience executing goal-specific social marketing campaigns, and is able to articulate performance to sales reps and clients. As part of our social team, you will create new campaigns, conduct optimizations, and prepare client-facing reports. Confidence, accountability and action-oriented attitude and habits are keys to success.
- Clearly understand and communicate the needs of an advertiser into a strategic plan created for their performance goals.
- Work in concert with RTB and SEM account managers to accelerate client’s conversion objectives.
- Monitor pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver the allocated budget
- Perform account maintenance responsibilities and escalate campaign issues to team members and clients.
- Understand advertiser goals, market position and expectations while working with digital sales specialists in applying this data to a tailored digital strategy.
- Extend optimization and strategic efforts beyond click-through rate, utilizing our suite of customized conversion tracking and analytics tools to focus on advertiser ROI, setting and beating benchmark returns month over month.
- Provide reporting insights to internal teams as request through various communication channels
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years social media marketing experience (specifically Facebook)
- Extensive experience using Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience focused around paid campaign strategy and analytics, versus content creation.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, and show strong attention to detail
- Basic understanding of web development
- Agency experience or experience working with multiple advertiser accounts