Sr. Marketing Manager - Live TV Paid Product at DISH (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today's contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the head of subscriber acquisition, this role is responsible for optimizing Sling's marketing spend across channels for both net subscriber growth and return on investment with a focus on the paid live TV product. You will work closely with digital, TV, partner and affiliate marketing to develop subscriber acquisition strategies, work toward an optimal media mix, and report on everything we do for the Paid product. Ideal candidates will come from either a digital marketing or marketing finance background and while this role is focused on long-term subscriber growth, the breadth of tactics it can use to achieve that goal is only limited to the applicant's imagination and ability to execute.
Primary Responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Build acquisition marketing strategies for Sling's core product
- Optimize marketing spend/media mix across all marketing channels
- Develop accurate, insightful reports for all acquisition channels
- Create testing roadmap for all acquisition channels
- Partner with the product team to develop product optimizations and roadmap based on customer insights and data
- Manage and develop 2 team members
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, digital marketing or marketing finance
- Proficient in excel
- Experience managing and mentoring teams
- Experience managing marketing budgets; multiple channels preferred; multiple tactics a must
- Deep understanding of marketing attribution and incrementality
Compensation: $87,500.00/Year - $143,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.